Registration week for pupils beginning Primary 1 next year is 5th – 9th November.
Please bring the original document and a photocopy of:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your council tax demand notice for the current year in your name.
- A utility bill in your name and dated within the last 6 months.
A member of our Senior Leadership team will be available to enrol your child for Gylemuir during the times listed below.
For pupils currently attending Gylemuir Nursery Morning Session (please enter via the nursery entrance):
- Monday 5th November in Nursery 8.30 – 9am and 11.30am – 12pm
- Thursday 8th November in Nursery 8.30 – 9am and 11.30am – 12pm
For pupils currently attending Gylemuir Nursey Afternoon Session and those not currently attending Gylemuir Nursery (please enter via the school’s main entrance):
- Monday 5th November in Gylemuir Primary School – 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 7th November in Gylemuir Primary School – 8.30am – 9.30am
- Wednesday 7th November in Gylemuir Primary School – 1.30 – 2.30pm
You are welcome to enrol at another time with our school administrator, though you may have a short wait. If enrolling your child at another time, please enter the school via the main entrance.